Behaviour Change Tactics
This workshop will provide you with the tools and tactics to ensure your participants develop and maintain the incentive to create lasting change in their lives.
You will learn how to:
- Use EAST (Easy, Attractive, Social, Timely) as a simple framework for achieving behaviour change.
- Master simple strategies that can influence behaviour and ensure participants keep coming back to sessions and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Identify the individual needs, motivations and goals of participants, and how to tailor your coaching methods to suit them.
Every coach needs to be a good people person, and learning behaviour change tactics in this two-hour workshop package – which includes pre- and post-learning activities – will help you significantly hone those softer skills.
You will receive a copy of our Behaviour Change Tactics booklet at the workshop to guide you in your future coaching. The 24-page resource explains what behaviour change is and why it is so important and sections include:
- Sustaining behaviour change
- Understanding people’s journey
- Understanding motivations
- Connecting with others
- Helping set goals
- Building confidence
- Making commitments
- Promoting social norms providing meaningful feedback
- Rewarding and incentivising