Photographic Consent Online Agreement
As event organisers and facilitators, Wiltshire & Swindon Sport (WASP) intend to take photographs and videos at School Games events across Wiltshire and Swindon. We use these images to celebrate children’s achievements and promote our events via printed and online publicity, social media and press releases.
In accordance with General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), we are unable to take any photographs or videos without written consent. Children aged 13 years and over are able to give this consent themselves (click here), however children aged under 13 years will need the consent of an adult with parental responsibility.
Please confirm that you have:
- Notified each child’s parent/legal guardian that WASP will be taking photographs and videos at the School Games event their child is attending (a sample form is available here).
- Explained to them that these images will be the property of WASP and may be used for publicity, press releases and social media.
- Written consent from each parent/legal guardian for their child to be photographed at School Games events for the current academic year.
- Written consent to share with WASP any photographs or video your organisation takes at any of our School Games events for the current academic year.
- Clearly identified those children who are not to be photographed and notify WASP.
Pleae click here to download a printable copy of this agreement.
- WASP will not keep any images or videos taken at School Games events for more than 3 years.
- WASP will clearly identify children for whom photographic consent has not been given and immediately delete any images or videos in which they may appear.
Wiltshire & Swindon Sport (WASP) are the data controllers for the personal information you provide in this form. This information will be used to record your photographic consent. WASP will not share this data with any other third parties unless required or permitted to do so by law. For information about how WASP uses your personal data, including your rights as a data subject, please click here. If you have any questions relating to how your data may be used please email firstname.lastname@example.org.