England Athletics help make running events more inclusive
The animated video also suggests what information to provide, what considerations may be needed for specific impairment groups and how to improve physical access.The video supports an existing guidance document ‘Inclusive Guidance for Race and Event Providers’.
Click here to see the video (also embedded below), access the guidance document and find out more.
Click here for more information on England Athletics' disability web pages.
Wiltshire and Swindon Sport (WASP) aim to promote and support sport and physical activity. We can support your club, school and workplace with a range of services including:
- Sport Funding& Grants support, information and advice
- First Aid training / Safeguarding and Child Protection / Social Media training
- Event Safety Management
- Workplace Health programme –Workplace Challenge
- Support for Sports Coaches –Coach Bursary,Coach Education,RightCoach
- Club Support & Development –Clubmark,Club Matters
- Training / meeting room hire
- Marketing & Communications support and Sponsorship opportunities
- Sport England Projects –School Games,Satellite Clubs,Sportivate.
If you think we can help you please get in touch… Kirsty@wiltssport.org.uk or call 01225 781500.