Facilites Assistant Vacancy at Wiltshire FA
Wiltshire FA are looking to recruit a dynamic individual to support the day to day operation of their new headquarters at Green Lane in Devizes. The Facility Assistant is responsible for supporting the Centre Manager in the successful running of the new sports facilities at Green Lane. The facility has meeting rooms, grass pitches and a 3G Football Turf Pitch.
The positions report directly to the Centre Manager and will function to drive customer engagement through successful management of all aspects of the Company Headquarters, ensuring the safe and cost-effective operation of the venue. For more about the new facility please visit the website wiltshirefa.com.
WHAT ARE THEY LOOKING FOR?
• Possesses an enthusiasm for customer excellence, and can create a warm and welcoming environment
• Has a drive for maximising the revenue opportunities – attracting new users.
• Has a good understanding of facility operations
• Has a good understanding of compliance – especially in regard to health and safety and safeguarding.
• is commitment to improving grassroots football – helping partner clubs improve and grow.
• Preferably has experience in supervising/delivering a catering operation.
• Can work under pressure, handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
• Can demonstrate team working skills.
• Will able to work both unsupervised and under their own initiative.
• Can commit to working at weekends and evenings.
Position: Part-time averaging 21 hours per week on a 2 week rota
Deadline: 5pm, Monday 17th August
How to Apply: Email your application form to email@example.com