Funding Opportunity: Toyota Parasport Fund
Sport England have partnered with Toyota and the British Paralympic Association to launch the Toyota Parasport Fund. Organisations looking to support disabled people to return to sport or activity (when Covid-19 restrictions allow) can apply for an award between £1,000 and £5,000!
Key information is outlined below:
- The fund opened at noon on 7 May and closes at 5pm on 31 May
- Awards of £1000-£5000 are possible
- Awards are to be given to organisations supporting the return to sport or activity for disabled people
- You must register your activity and add an opportunity on the Parasport website, this will provide you with a URL that must then be copied into page five of your application form
- Applications should be focused on returning disabled people to previously run activity, or on enabling previous projects to adapt to resume delivery, when that's possible
- This fund isn’t to support new projects or start-ups, and is aimed at clubs/organisations that already exist
- Applications should be focused on key funding priorities (found on the website)
For further information, and to apply, click here.