Do you know an individual or team who have made a difference to your community by helping others?
- A volunteer who has given their time tirelessly for years
- A child or adult who has displayed remarkable courage
- A person who has reduced crime in your area
- Somebody who has given unselfish service to one of the hundreds of sports clubs in the town
- An exemplary young person who should be recognised as a role model
- An extra special neighbour
- An employee who has gone the extra mile for those in the community - maybe an inspiring teacher or caring doctor or nurse
The Mayor of Swindon Coun Eric Shaw said: "The Pride of Swindon Awards provide an opportunity for us all to celebrate and thank the unsung heroes of our community who give their time to make Swindon an even better place in which to live.''
If you want to nominate a local hero for this year's Pride of Swindon award, print out and fill in the form and send it to The Pride Of Swindon Awards, Mayor’s Office, Civic Offices, Euclid Street, Swindon SN1 2JH or email email@example.com.
Applications must be received by Friday, January 27 2017
Click here to download the