Fortius PE currently have a vacancy for a part time perpatetic primary PE specialist. The post will be afternoons only and involves teaching Physical Education in Foundation Stage and Key Stages 1 and 2 in a number of primary schools in the Swindon and Wiltshire area. The successful candidate will be employed by Fortius Physical Education Limited as part of their team of deliverers.
Teaching and Learning
- To plan and deliver high quality PE lessons and other learning activities in line with the current Government Programmes of Study and other physical education learning activities, i.e. after school and lunchtime activities
- Teach pupils according to their educational needs making provision for the more able and pupils with specific learning needs
- High quality teaching includes the assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress and attainment of pupils.
- Liaise with other colleagues within SSSP/ Fortius to review, plan and discuss teaching strategies within PE to enhance the quality of PE delivery
- Promote and safeguard the welfare of the children that fall under your responsibility or that you come into contact with.
- Deliver a variety after school clubs in primary schools
- Support in the organisation and delivery of school tournaments and competitions
- Support in the organisation and delivery of Sports Camps
- Carry out administrative duties in relation to the smooth running of the company
- Operate safely within the workplace and maintain a high standard of practice
- Behave professionally at all times and maintain confidentiality of information
- Attend team meetings
To apply, please email a letter of interest and your CV to Fortius PE (see below)
Salary: £15,318 - £18,500 (full time equivalent based on qualifications and experience)
Starting date: 1st September 2017
Closing Date: 26th July 2017
Contact: Juliet Rayden, Fortius PE
Job Description: Click here142.62 KB