England Netball values the role of infant and primary schools in introducing children to netball and we want to better understand how we can support schools in delivering netball to U11s. We would like to hear from those who are responsible for leading / coordinating PE or delivering netball (member of staff or external coach) at your school.
By completing this survey we would like them to share how your school is currently delivering netball to the U11s, their views on High 5 and how England Netball can better support them. If your school is not currently delivering High 5 or you are delivering another format of netball we would still welcome hearing your views. We will use your responses to create an enhanced offer to infant and primary schools for 2018/19.
COMPLETE THE SURVEY HERE - Survey closes on 13 Feb 2017
(This survey will take approximately 15mins to complete)
Emily Harrison, Avon & Wiltshire Netball Development Officer, ENGLAND NETBALL M: 07540 126813
Wiltshire and Swindon Sport (WASP) aim to promote and support sport and physical activity. We can support your club, school and workplace with a range of services including:
- Sport Funding& Grants support, information and advice
- First Aid training / Safeguarding and Child Protection / Social Media training
- Event Safety Management
- Workplace Health programme –Workplace Challenge
- Support for Sports Coaches –Coach Bursary,Coach Education,RightCoach
- Club Support & Development –Clubmark,Club Matters
- Training / meeting room hire
- Marketing & Communications support and Sponsorship opportunities
- Sport England Projects –School Games,Satellite Clubs,Sportivate.
If you think we can help you please get in touch… Kirsty@wiltssport.org.uk or call 01225 781500.