All of the challenges included in the Virtual Wiltshire School Games have been designed so that you can do them at home or school with minimal equipment and limited space. Most of them can be done either inside or outside, but here are some basic safety guidelines to bear in mind:
- Ensure that the floor/ground is flat and clear of debris and that there are no trip hazards, such as electric cords or wet spots
- Ensure there is enough space around you to safely perform the activities
- Ensure that any equipment you are using is safe and in good working condition
- Have a bottle of water handy when you exercise
- It's a good idea to warm up before an activity - we have a video for you to follow if you wish
- Know your limits and work to your own ability - the Games is all about achieving your personal best
- Younger children should be supervised throughout
- If you are exercising outside on a sunny day, don't forget to wear a hat and suncream
If you have a question or are unsure about anything, please do get in touch with us by emailing email@example.com.
Stay safe and have fun!