The form #110 does not exist or it is not published.
MILFORD HOUSE CARE HOME RESIDENTS COLLABORATE WITH LOCAL ORGANISATIONS TO TAKE ON THE LONDON MARATHON
COVID-19 Workshop Disclaimer
Many thanks for booking a place on one of our face-to-face workshops. Before you can attend, it is important that you please complete and submit the following COVID-19 disclaimer - this is for the safety of everyone attending the workshop, including yourself. Depending on your answers, it may be necessary for a member of our team to contact you for further information.
Calendar of Events
Spirit of the Games Award
Free Yoga Sessions for Schools
We know that there is a lot of confusion and uncertainty about the current situation which is likely to lead to increased levels of stress among both young people and their teachers over the coming weeks and months ahead. Schools have told us they would like relaxation resources to help with this, as well as for those with exam stress.
More Articles ...
- Relaxation & Meditation Through Yoga
- TTL Feedback
- PE and Sport Premium Funding Confirmed 2020-21
- Wall Sit
- Inspiring Coaches
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Back to school guidance (inc PE provision) for limited return proposed for 1st June 2020
- Make it Inclusive
- Safety Advice
- Warm Up
- Teach Active CPD Available
- TWGC Poster competition!
- Virtual School Games
- Athletics Challenges
- Cultural Competition Winners 2020!
- Covid-19 Physical Activity Headlines April 2020
- Hannah's Story: being a female referee in a sport dominated by men
- Mid-Wilts This Wilts Girl Can Festival
- #ThisWiltsGirlCan Festivals
- #ThisWiltsGirlCan Photos
- #ThisWiltsGirlCan Interactive Map
- Sports Photography
- #ThisWiltsGirlCan Be Inspired
- #ThisWiltsGirlCan Be A Leader
- Wiltshire set to benefit from Get Out Get Active
- GOGA: Get Out, Get Active
- Secondary Teacher Training Programme
- Swimming – Advice to Schools on the use of the Primary PE and Sport Premium 2019
- Increase in Children's Activity Levels
- Evidencing the Impact of the Primary PE and Sport Premium 2019
- WASP sign-up to #MakeSomeoneWelcome
- School Games Panathlon 2019-20
- Obesity Levels in Swindon Schools 2019
- Salisbury 2020: City on the Move
- Salisbury 2020 Coach Bursary
- Salisbury 2020 Activity Grants
- Primary PE & Sport Premium: Latest Guidelines and Updates Nov 2019
- Step-by-Step Guide for Schools
- Active Lives Children and Young People Survey