Please find below a list of news articles celebrating and/or promoting local sport and physical activity. If you have a story you would like to share on our website, please contact Joy Rickard.
Active Lives Children and Young People Survey
LTA Learning Disability Festival
Healthy Schools Rating Scheme
Introduction: The healthy schools rating scheme has been designed to recognise and encourage schools’ contributions to pupils’ health and wellbeing. It celebrates the positive actions that schools are delivering in terms of healthy eating and physical activity and aims to help schools identify useful next steps in their provision.
Basketball England Talent Hubs Announced!
Basketball England is making a huge step forward with the announcement of their game-changing network of Regional Talent Hubs across the country. The initiative, which will place a host university partner at the centre of each region, will benefit clubs, players, coaches, officials, volunteers and partners and help them get the most from basketball.
Cerebral Palsy Junior Football Festival
More Articles ...
- Para Bellum Fitness Event in Weymouth
- Real PE - An Introduction
- England Schools Gymanstics Association
- WheelPower Get Active Camp for Adults
- School Pistol Championships 2019/20
- Register as a Provider
- Find a Provider
- Beat the Street Swindon - Summer Activity Pack
- Free Sport Coaching Course from Open University and Sport England
- School Sport and Activity Action Plan
- Activity Alliance #WhoSays Campaign
- Feron Sayers Confirmed as Sporting Champion
- Warminster Pink Panthers RFC
- Step Up 4 Good Inclusive Races
- Be Assured
- Jan Wright's Story
- Ben Coombes' Story
- Dame Kelly Holmes Trust: Go Event 2019
- The Importance of an Effective Sun Policy
- Primary Sports Premium: School Inspection Handbook
- Basketball England's Project Swish
- PE & Sport Premium to Continue for 2019-20
- Ensure Your School is National Curriculum Compliant
- Free Cyle Courses this Spring/Summer in Swindon
- Dame Kelly Holmes Trust: Get on Track Wiltshire 2019
- DKHT: Getting Young Lives Back on Track
- Beat the Street
- Become a Volunteer at Whitefriars Sailability
- Fencing Sessions in Swindon
- CSPN and Sport England Performance Management & Improvement Framework
- Walking Football Sessions, Trowbridge
- Walking Netball Sessions, Trowbridge
- Pan Disability Football Returns to Salisbury
- Community Table Tennis Packages - FREE!
- BTEC National Extended Diploma in Sport - Level 3
- Phonics Resource to Tackle Obesity
- The Health Benefits of Cycling & Walking
- Pentathlon Offer for Schools
- One School's Journey to the School Games Platinum Mark Award