The plan is implemented and delivered across the county to increase high quality coaching provision and to support the needs of our workforce.
The Coach & Workforce Education Programme provides the essential courses in order to meet Minimum Standards for Active Coaches & Club Mark accredited Clubs.
These include; Emergency First Response (Primary Care), Safeguarding & Protecting Children and An introduction to FUNdamentals of Movement.
If you as a sports club or coach would like to attend further workshops in any of the following topics listed below then please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org and we can organise this for you.
- Safeguarding & Protecting Children 2: reflecting on practice
- Equity in your Coaching
- Positive Behaviour Management in Sport
- A Guide to Mentoring Sports Coaches
- Learning Disability Workshop
- Active Kids for all Inclusive Community Training Programme
- Practical ideas for Disability Coaching
To book onto a course please complete Coach Ed Booking Form.pdf183.25 KB and return your form and cheque made payable to Wiltshire & Swindon Sport to Joy Rickard, WASP, Richmond House, White Horse Business Park, Epsom Road, Trowbridge, Wiltshire, BA14 0XE.